Manage Deep Learning Environments
Deep Learning Studio provides Pre-configured environments,thus saving them from pain of Dev-Ops work.
With the few easy steps you can easily install and use the development platforms.
We provide Easy to Install, different versions of environments with their old and latest versions :
- Click on “Plugins” tab from the left sidebar.
- Here you will see the two tabs :
1) AI Modules
2) Development Environments
- Select Development Environments and you will get Available Environments list of DLS.
- If you want to use an environment, click on it, you will get a pop-up slide which is asking for versions.
- Choose the different versions by selecting drop-down arrow.
- If you want information related to the selected version, click on the “Show ENV INFO” button and you will get all the information.
- You can modify environmental information by simply clicking "Edit ENV INFO" and then saving your edits.
- Click on INSTALL
- Wait for a few seconds, then you will see the selected environment in the Installed Environments section.
- Choose the installed environment and click on "Launch".