Download and run inference on your machine
After the training you can also the download the trained model and inference code, you can run this inference code anywhere.
- Click on "Download Trained Model with Inference Code" and it will download the zip folder.
DLS Inference/Deploy page
- Extract the zipped folder.
Downloaded zip and Extracted folder
- Once the installation is completed, Open the ReadMe file from the extracted folder.
- Follow each step in the ReadMe file.
- Launch Command Prompt (Windows) or Terminal (Ubuntu) and then follow step 3 onward.
- Before step 5, create a "test.csv" in the extracted folder with the two columns labeled Image andDigit label, respectively.
- Add image paths to Image columns.
- Also, add those images to the extracted folder, that you want to predict.
Images and test.csv added in the folder
- So, after step 5 and 6, DLS will create "test_results.csv" inside the output folder and you will get the predicted value in the csv file.
- You can also check your results on the command prompt .