Is a software tool that aims to simplify the creation of artificial intelligence and deep learning models. It is compatible with a number of open-source programming frameworks.
If you are an existing user of DLS, click on "Login with Deep Cognition". Enter username/email and password.
In this guide, we will use a sample project of CIFAR-10 Object Recognition in Images
- Projects -> Sample projects
- Click on copy icon from sample projects tab
- Click on project title(it will take you to the data tab)
- Select Cifar10 - public dataset if not selected, by clicking on the drop-down of dataset
- Now go to the model tab
- Here you can see a neural network is already designed in model tab
- Go to Hyperparameters tab
- No of epochs is 10 here
- Now go to training tab and select the device (GPU/CPU) if not selected and click on Start Training button
- Observe the training progress and system usage
- Once training is finished, you can download/deploy your trained model. Here, we will deploy our trained model and then will do the inference
- Go to inference/deploy tab and enter the server name and click on deploy button. It will take a moment and after that deploy it by clicking on deploy button
- Your app is successfully deployed. Click on the link at bottom
- Here, drop an image and click on Submit to do inference
You have successfully completed the quick start. You can always explore more about the complete features.